6th Decennial International Conference on Solidification Processing
25th-28th July 2017, Beaumont Estate, Old Windsor, UK
Registrations open next week.
SP17 will be held at the beautiful Beaumont Estate located in Old Windsor, UK.
The conference fee must be prepaid, and includes:
• A welcome pack including conference program, information and souvenir
• Access to all conference sessions
• A printed copy of the Proceedings
• Four nights’ accommodation (Monday – Thursday inclusive) including breakfast
• Bowl food and drinks Welcome Reception (Monday Evening)
• Unlimited refreshments throughout the day including buffet lunch
• Evening meals
• John Hunt Memorial Award Evening
• The Gala Dinner
• Full access to the hotel leisure facilities
Optional / Extra costs
The following optional / extra costs are available and can be selected during the registration process.
How to Register
In order to register for attending SP17, you will need an account for this website. If you already have an account for abstract submission then please log in using same account details for registration. If you do not already have an account then please create one first and then login to register.
Please note that each individual registering for the conference will require their own account.
There are two ways for you to pay for the conference, either directly by credit card or against an invoice that will be sent to you. After you have logged in, please select your chosen method and proceed to the next stage of the registration process to complete your booking.
If you select payment by credit card then you will be directed to Brunel University London’s secure payment system.
If you select payment by invoice then you will be asked for some further details, and an invoice will be sent to you for payment.